Today’s Blogging Challenge Question: Other than music, what sounds do you love?
- The dull roar of rapids, streams or rivers;
- Thunder, especially rolling thunder;
- The satisfying crunch of stepping in snow
- The whir of rope uncoiling
- The pecking sound of rain against the fly of a tent or hood of a jacket
- The sweeping nylon brush of moving in sleeping bags
- The delicious crunch of the first bite into an apple
- The muffled munch of chewing on chips
- The percolating dribble of coffee into my cup in the morning
There are countless more, I’m sure. But those are what come to mind now. Does this one make anyone else feel like writing poetry?